Have a question about testing? Call the Drug Free Workforce Hotline at (800) 985-0200 for all test-related inquiries!
The Drug Free Workforce program:
- Creates a national pool of safe, drug-free ironworkers
- Offers a strong random test component
- Allows for instant and laboratory testing
- Encourages and provides training for Reasonable Suspicion
- Accepts Owner Controlled Programs to eliminate repetitive testing
- Provides member rehabilitation
- Allows contractors to incorporate the program for contractor employees
- Includes comprehensive contractor training
- Uses a state-of-the-art and secured database to verify a participant's status 24 hours a day
- Saves YOU money and ensures a safe, quality workforce
Ironworkers can check their own status on the IMPACT App! They simply log into the app using their Book Number as their username and the FIRST 4 digits of their Social Security number as their password.
For more information about this program, contact your IMPACT regional director.