Have a question about testing? Call the Drug Free Workforce Hotline at (800) 985-0200 for all test-related inquiries!
First developed in 2005, the IMPACT Drug Free Workforce Program has been revised and is up and running.
The goal of the IMPACT Program is to ensure ironworkers are drug-free and ready to work, and to make IMPACT member contractors more competitive in our industry.
IMPACT's Drug Free Workforce program:
- Creates a national pool of safe, drug-free ironworkers
- Offers a strong random test component
- Allows for instant and laboratory testing
- Encourages and provides training for Reasonable Suspicion
- Accepts Owner Controlled Programs to eliminate repetitive testing
- Provides member rehabilitation
- Allows contractors to incorporate the IMPACT program for contractor employees
- Includes comprehensive contractor training
- Uses a state-of-the-art and secured database to verify a participant's status 24 hours a day
- Saves YOU money and ensures a safe, quality workforce
The IMPACT Program works with pre-qualified third party administrators to manage the overall process of the Program, ensuring testing compliance by state, administering the random selection process, and ensuring a large network of collection sites and collector quality control.
eScreen Authorization, Testing and Results Are Now Easier Than Ever!
Introducing eScreen, a new feature of IMPACT’s updated Safety Management Database System (SMDS) for Designated Representatives (DRs).
Now there are more than 3,000 sites available with eScreen’s electronic chain-of-custody. Just obtain authorization via IMPACT’s SMDS, and schedule tests at sites automatically. This video tutorial has what you need to get started right away. With eScreen, there’s no more faxing and POCT test results are uploaded within an hour. Click here to begin.
Contractors, need help navigating IMPACT's new Drug Free Workforce program database? Check out our training video!
Ironworkers can now check their own status on the IMPACT App! They simply log into the app using their Book Number as their username and the FIRST 4 digits of their Social Security number as their password.
Have a question about testing?
Call (800) 985-0200 for all test related inquiries!