By Construction Business Owner
Who: The Iron Workers (IW) and Ironworker Management Progressive Action Cooperative Trust (IMPACT) will bring together end users, contractors and industry influencers to address timely industry topics and issues.
When: Feb. 24-27, 2018
Where: The Mirage Hotel (3400 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109)
What: End users, contractors and industry influencers will converge at The Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas for the 2019 North American Iron Workers / IMPACT Conference themed “IMPACT of Change,” to address the most pressing issues and timely topics that will shape the landscape of the North American construction industry for decades to come. With 1,200+ attendees, 70+ speakers and 50+ exhibitors, it will be a platform for innovation, latest industry intelligence and mutual success.
The conference will feature two panels of end users among others. It will showcase the latest construction technology, innovative safety initiatives, top industry intelligence and groundbreaking programs to break the glass ceiling and make skilled trades a level playing field for women. Attendees will have a unique opportunity to hone business acumen, learn best practices, get tips from industry experts to foster business growth and network – all under one roof.
Top speakers of the event:
- Anirban Basu, CEO, Sage Policy Group Inc.
- James Peckham, construction manager and construction competency leader, Chemours
- Tony Buzzeo, global director, projects, Hydrogen & Co - Praxair
- Chris Fussell, former United States Navy Seal officer and president, McChrystal Group
- Bob Schulz, global construction technology director, Dow Chemical
- Michael Mayra, construction group manager, General Motors Corporation
- Mike Staun, associate director, global capital management, Procter & Gamble
- Greg Sherlock, associate design director, Gensler
- Patrick Duffy, manager/project management, Tampa Electric Company
- Daryl Davis-Ferra, senior investigative advisor, Western regional office, WHD, U.S. Department of Labor
- Jeffery Creighton, senior corporate manager and lean leader, Barton Malow Company
- Danielle Kleinhans, president and chief executive officer (CEO), Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute
- Charles Carter, Ph.D., president, American Institute of Steel Construction
- Kirk Brungard, director, Foundation for Fair Contracting - CHOICE
- Steven Sieracke, president, National Association of Reinforcing Steel Contractors
- Tim Speno, president and CEO, E2E Summit
- Deb Levy, publisher, US Glass Magazine
- Scott Blair, managing editor, Engineering News Record
- Alfredo Estrada, editor, Latino Magazine
Visit bit.ly/2019IW_IMPACTConference to view details and register for the event.
See original posting on constructionbusinessowner.com