Improving Communication Skills (Training)
Tuesday, October 3, 2017 (8am - 4:30pm US/Mountain)
Ironworkers Local Union # 24 Training Center
5575 Tejon Street [map]
Denver, CO 80221
Improving Communication Skills Most industry studies show that effective communication skills are a top factor in business success. This course will identify techniques for improving communication with your customers and will present proven communication tools that will enhance your personal communications skills. Specifically, in this course, you will learn…
(1) How to improve the odds that your message will be received as intended
(2) How to structure your message for maximum impact
(3) Techniques for responding well to hostile questions
(4) Approaches for better understanding verbal and non-verbal communications
(5) How to use different communication styles and approaches to match the unique situation
Participants will practice each method for maximum effectiveness and will learn to communicate effectively in all situations.
Instructor: Ed Palpant, FMI Corporation.
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for contractor and union personnel that interact with customers. Attendees might include company leaders, field leaders, marketing and business development personnel, business managers, business agents, and district council leaders.
These fees are available through 10/03/2017
Is Media Allowed?
The nearest airport is Denver International Airport (DEN).
Ms. Elaine Darby
Administrative Assistant to the CEO
Phone: (202) 393-1147
Fax: (202) 393-1148